Tims network is back 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼 Save money while you browse. Mtn Igig is 550 2gig is 1100 3 gig is 1650 5gig is 2700 Valid for 90days. Airtel 1.5gig @ 1k 3.5gig @1950 5gig @ 2450 Valid for 30days. Glo 2gig @ 900 4.5gig @ 1900 7.2gig @ 2350 8.7gig@ 2800 10gig @ 3700 […]Continue reading →
Creating a New Product
After login, you will be redirected to your vendor dashboard. Click on Products on the left sidebar.
See the example below.
And you will be redirected to the product page, see the image below.
Click on the Add New Button.
And you will be redirected to the page, where you can add a new product, see the image below.
First filling the name of the product in the product title.
Next, we have to put in the price we want to sell our product.
Please note that there are two types of prices the regular price & the sale price.
Note: Regular price has to be greater than the Sale price.
Regular price is the price that the product is sold for normally.
While the sale price is the price you intend to actually sell your product for.
See the example below.
Product Short Description
The Short description, is a few lines that explain what your product is all about.
We recommend it shouldn’t be more than 50 words.
Product Long Description
The Long description is where you can specify the usage condition or the minimum age to use your product or the main materials of your product, etc.
You can also post an image on the long description.
You can also copy and paste a lengthy description that is related to your product in the long product description.
Also, you can add the size of your product in the long description.
There is no maximum length of words required.
Click on the direction where this arrow is facing below to upload a featured image.
After clicking on the big image thumbnail where the arrow is pointing to above.
You will be directed to this page below where you can select an image.
After upload, you will see the image visible.
The big thumbnail where the arrow is pointing below is the main featured image which customers will see before click to view or buy your product.
While the smaller thumbnails like the ones you will see in the image below are the gallery images these are the more images a customer can see, or scroll through to really have a better look of your product.
To add more images click on the little + sign.
And click on the little image thumbnail to upload.
After the image has been uploaded, it should look like this below.
If you have more images click on the + sign.
And if you want to remove an image click on the x sign.
Click on the checkbox to select a category.
If you can’t find your category or you think your product category should be a sub-category then click on the small arrow facing the direction right to see a dropdown.
Like you can see in the image below.
Write down some short keywords, tags of your product.
These tags are what people will search for on google to see your products.
Keywords are ideas and topics that define what your content is about. In terms of SEO, they’re the words and phrases that searchers enter into search engines, also called “search queries.”
So you can also write down tags or questions which you think people can search for in google.
SKU: Stock keeping unit.
It’s optional, can be left blank.
Next, click on the manage stock checkbox to enable stock quantity.
After clicking on the manage stock checkbox.
You can now put how many quantities of that product you have in stock.
Backorders have to do with customers been able to still order your product even when you have less than 1 in stock.
So we recommend not to enable backorders.
So select Do not Allow as you can see in the image above.
Next is a feature called Sold Individually which means that if you enable this option.
Customers cannot order more than 1 quantity of that particular product.
Click on Shipping as you can see in the image below where the text color is blue.
Please, the weight of your product is important but not compulsory.
The dimensions as regards to length, width, height or not also compulsory.
If you sell clothes/materials the Dimensions is very important.
Leave the Shipping class the way it is.
Next is the Processing time, which is the time it will take you to prepare the product once someone has ordered the product online.
We recommend your processing time should not exceed 2 business days.
Seo – Search Engine Optimization (Google)
Click on the Yoast SEO as you see in the image below.
Please, these are very important for helping you derive sales on your products from Google.
When people search for products to buy on google if you actually set a focus keyword this will make your product to show up in the list of results.
Focus keyword: This is a short keyword that is the main focus of your product title.
Example if you are selling a cream with the name:
Natural Lightening Cream for Body.
You can use Lightening Cream has your focus keyword.
Please note that it’s recommended that your focus keyword should also be in your title.
While you can copy your product short description and paste in the meta description box.
Click on product policy as you can see in the image/screenshot below.
Please, we recommended you leave it the default it is.
Click on draft if you want to save the product you created so as to edit and publish later.
Finally, click on the direction the arrow is pointing to below.
Then the post will be under a moderation process.
If the post or product you submitted is not against our Terms & Conditions which you can still read if you have by clicking the link below.
The product is not against our terms & conditions it will be approved in a few minutes or hours.
Once your product has been delivered to the buyer you will get paid in 5 business working days
(One of the reasons is based on our 7 days return policies.)
The minimum threshold for receiving payment is ₦1,000.
Once you have made up to ₦1,000 payment will be sent to the bank details which is set in your vendor account.
On your vendor dashboard click on payments and you will be redirected to the page below.
Click on withdrawal to request payment.
But it’s not really necessary to click on withdrawal because once your product has been ordered and our delivery agents have delivered the product to the buyer automatically you will be in the queue to receive payment once the buyer has received the product he/she paid for, without you requesting for withdrawal, that is how the system has been programmed for the benefit of the vendors.
After clicking on the withdrawal button you will be redirected to the page below where you can see your pending payments if the order status has been completed (Buyer has received your product from our delivery agent.)
Click on Transactions button to view your Transactions (Payment) history.
Learn how to Manage Orders
After login, you will be redirected to your vendor dashboard.
Gross sales of the Month
The direction where the arrow is pointing on the image above is called Gross sales.
This table or image shows you the total gross sales of the month.
Gross sales mean the total amount of products which customers paid for including the shipping and the site commission.
Which is not your real earning.
Sales Earning of the Month
The direction where the arrow is pointing on the image below is your Sales Earnings.
Any amount you see on this table.
It is your real money and it belongs to you alone.
And the site commission has been deducted.
Items sold in the Month
The direction where the arrow is pointing on the image below is the total Products you sold during the Month.
This shows the total amount of products or items sold in the month.
Orders received in the Month
The direction where the arrow is pointing on the image below is the total Orders received during the Month.
Click the link below to learn How to manage the Homepage of your vendor Dashboard.
After login, you will be redirected to your vendor dashboard.
To view, notifications click on the notification box.
See the image below.
Click on the Notification box.
After which you will be redirected to this page.
Where you can view all notifications.
To view, inquires (Questions from customers as regards your product) click on the inquiry box.
After which you will be redirected to this page.
Where you can view all inquiries.
To view, announcements (Information to Vendors from the site Administrators) click on the announcements box.
After which you will be redirected to this page.
Where you can view all announcements.
To learn how been a vendor works on the site.
(Information on how to use & manage your vendor account)
Click on the knowledgebase box.
Then you will see guidelines and articles on how to use & manage your vendor account.
To view your vendor profile which is your
(Personal Information and not your Store Information.)
Click on the profile image.
After which you will be redirected to the page below.
Where you can view your personal profile.
Click on the direction the arrow is pointing to upload your profile image.
Personal information is optional.
And filling every information that belongs to you and not your business.
Personal address is optional.
Personal Social links are also optional.
To upgrade your membership package and get bigger commissions you can click on the link below to upgrade.
On your Vendor Profile click the direction the arrow is pointing below to Upgrade.
President Buhari returned to Abuja
President Buhari returned to Abuja 16th of february 2019 afternoon after the postponement of the Presidential and National Assembly Elections.
INEC chair explains postponement of presidential, National Assembly elections
Read more below.
About thirteen hours ago, I conveyed to Nigerians the decision of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to reschedule the 2019 general elections by one week. Presidential and National Assembly earlier scheduled for 16’h February 2019 will now hold on Saturday 23” February 2019 while Governorship, State Assembly and FCT Area Council elections scheduled for 2’” March 20l9 will now hold on Saturday 9” March 2019. The one-week adjustment was a painful one for lNEC but necessary in the overall interest of our democracy.
• Nigerians will recall that when this Commission was appointed in November 2015, we promised Nigerians two cardinal things. First, we shall work hard to consolidate the improvements made in the management of elections in Nigeria since 20”. Secondly, we shall always be open, transparent and responsive. We have strived diligently to keep these promises in very trying circumstances.
• In keeping with our promise to consolidate the gains of the last two electoral cycles, the Commission has conducted 195 rerun and off-season elections across the country since the last general elections. Most of these elections have been generally adjudged to show progressive improvements in planning, execution and outcomes.
• This commitment to continue to improve on election administration has informed our preparations for the 20l9 general elections. Our goal is to plan carefully, execute meticulously and bring stability into election management in Nigeria. Consequently, we announced fixed dates for elections in Nigeria to the effect that Presidential and National Assembly elections will always hold on the third Saturday in February of an election year. While the Governorship and State Assembly elections follow two weeks later. Having settled this, we began the planning quite early, with a Strategic Plan (SP), 3 Strategic Programme of Action (SPA) and an Election Project Plan (EPP). In fact, the plan for the 2019 general elections was ready in November 2017 and we subsequently issued the timetable and schedule of activities for the elections over one year ago on 9’” January 2018. We carefully followed the timetable and implemented 13 of the 14 activities as scheduled. We kept to the timeframe and have not missed the date fixed for any single activity.
• In preparing for the 2019 general elections, we have come face-to-face with the realities of conducting such an extensive national deployment of men and materials in a developing country like ours. It is said that elections constitute the most extensive mobilization of men and materials that any country could undertake in peacetime. The challenges of doing so even under the best of circumstances are enormous. Within a period of 16 months, we registered over 14 million Nigerians as new voters, collecting their names, addresses, photographs and their entire ten fingerprints. Beyond that, we prepared, printed and delivered their permanent voter’s cards for collection. 1 should note that of the 14.28 million Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs) made available for collection, about 10.87 million or 76.12% have been collected.
• It is often not appreciated the magnitude of activities that the Commission undertakes during general elections. Not only we have recruited and trained about 1 million young people to serve as ad hoc staff. The magnitude of materials mobilized for our elections is enormous. For instance, the Commission has printed 421.7 million ballot papers for six scheduled elections, as well as 13.6 million leaves of result forms for the Presidential election alone. Indeed, managing 91 political parties and 23,316 candidates for whom votes will be cast in 119,973 polling units by over 84 million voters is certainly astounding. No doubt, preparations for the 2019 general elections have been extremely tasking for the Commission.
• It is therefore not unexpected that such a tremendous national mobilization of men and materials will encounter operational challenges and we have had our own fair share of such challenges. There have been delays in delivering ballot papers and result sheets for the elections, which is not unusual. However, 1 must emphasize that all the ballot papers and result sheets were ready before the elections despite the very tight legal time frame for finalizing nomination of candidates and dealing with the spate of legal challenges that accompany it. In this regard, the Commission has been sued or joined in over 640 court cases arising from the nomination of candidates.
As at today, there are 40 different court orders against the Commission on whether to add or drop candidates. The net effect of these is that there is usually roughly a one-month window for the Commission to print ballot papers and result sheets and either fly or transport them to several destinations until they finally get to each polling unit. Unfortunately, in the last one-week flights within the country have been adversely affected by bad weather. For instance, three days ago, we were unable to deliver materials to some locations due to bad weather. We therefore had to rely on slow-moving long haulage vehicles to locations that can be serviced by air in spite of the fact that we created five zonal airport hubs Abuja (North Central), Port Harcourt (South South and South East). Kano (North West), Maiduguri and Yale (North East) and Lagos (South West) to facilitate the delivery of electoral logistics.
Apart from these logistical challenges, we also faced what may well be attempts to sabotage our preparations. In a space of two week, we had to deal with serious incidents in three of our offices in Isiala Ngwa South Local Government Area of Abia State, Qu’an Pan Local Government Area of Plateau State and our Anambra State Office at Awka. In all three cases serious disruptions were occasioned by the fire, further diverting our attention from regular preparations to recovery from the impact of the incidents. In Isiala Ngwa South, hundreds of PVCs were burnt, necessitating the recompiling of the affected cards and reprinting in time to ensure that the affected voters are not disenfranchised. I am glad that all the cards were quickly reprinted and made available for collection by their owners.
• In Qu’an Pan Local Government Area, our entire office was razed, destroying all the materials prepared for the elections printed register of voters, ballot boxes, voting cubicles and several electricity generating sets. ll Registration Areas and over I00 polling units were affected by the tire. We recovered quickly and have since replaced everything destroyed. In addition, we secured a suitable building from which to conduct the elections.
• Perhaps, the most serious was the tire incident in our Anambra State Office at Awka, which destroyed over 4,600 Smart Card Readers being prepared for the elections. These Card Readers take at least six months to procure. Despite this setback, we have practically recovered from this by mopping up every available.
Chairman Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Mahmood Yakubu at the stakeholders meeting on the postponement of the elections of Saturday, February 16.
Okowa’s Special Assistant has been Killed
Lawrence Ngozi Akpomiemie, Special Assistant of the Youth Development to Ifeanyi Okowa, Governor of Delta State, popularly referred or known to be ‘Notorious’, has been killed by yet-to-be-identified gunmen.
SaharaReporters reliably gathered that Akpomiemie, popularly called Ngozi, was murdered in cold blood on Friday night in Ekpan, Uvwie Local Government Area of the state on his way from an undisclosed outing.
A source, who preferred not to be named, said the deceased was ambushed by the gunmen while returning from an outing with a lady suspected to be his girlfriend, on Friday night. However, it was not clear at the time of this report if the lady was also killed during the attack.
Okowa’s Special Assistant has been Killed by Gunmen.
“You know Ngozi is a notorious criminal in Uvwie too. He has committed so many atrocities against humanity and it is said that he who kills with the gun must also die by the gun and that is what exactly happened to him. This was a man that was sentenced to Okere prison in Warri over murder-related cases and Governor Ifeanyi Okowa brought him from the prison three years ago and made him a Special Assistant on Youth Development all because of his second term election.
“Ngozi was shot repeatedly on his chest and head, and the gunmen waited to make sure that he was dead before leaving the scene. The killers also carted away huge sums of money given to him for mobilization of his gang for the elections. Ngozi was accused of leading a gang that made an attempt on the life of the senator representing Delta Central, Delta State, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege, during an event in Effurun on July 15, 2017, where the senator was shot. But Ngozi later denied his involvement.”
Another source, who confirmed the killing of the aide to our correspondent, said: “Ngozi is one of the known hardened notorious gang leaders that ever lived in the area. Why and how Okowa brought him out from the prison and appointed him an aide still remains a shock to everyone. Okowa has a penchant for appointing persons with questionable character. Majority of the appointments the governor made in the state went to persons who have or have been involved in criminal-related cases. This is a fact; go and do a check on their profiles.”
Our correspondent gathered that the killing of the “notorious” aide has sparked off heavy shootings in Ekpan by youth suspected to be loyal to the deceased.
When contacted, the acting Delta State Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Chuks Orisewezie, said he had not be briefed on the issue. However, a Police source confirmed to our correspondent the killing of the governor’s aide by unknown gunmen, adding that the command is only being careful with the issue, since the deceased is a member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) family in the state.
Read about Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa below.
Cultists burnt INEC Buses
Political thugs who have been identified as suspected cultists arrested by the police after burning INEC buses in Akwa Ibom State, have fingered some politicians in the state as their sponsors. (Cultists burnt INEC Buses).
The political thugs set ablaze vehicles at the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC office in Obot Akara Local Government Area of the state on the eve of the rescheduled presidential election.
Upon interrogation, they indicted two members of the State Executive Council and a member of the House of Assembly, as their sponsors. On Friday night, two persons were shot dead and about thirteen vehicles destroyed after some hoodlums attacked INEC office in Obot-Akara Local Government Council of Akwa Ibom State.
It was gathered that the victims died as a result of gun battle between the hoodlums and the security personnel on election duties at Nto Edino, the headquarters of Obot-Akara, during the distribution of sensitive materials for the postponed Presidential and National Assembly elections.
An eyewitness, who spoke to some journalists on condition of anonymity, said security has been beefed up in the area as fear and confusion had enveloped the community of Obot-Akara.
See images below.
Ariana Grande I’m Dropping ‘7 Rings’ … But My Friends Got 7 Rings Too!!! 1/16/2019 4:20 PM PST EXCLUSIVE Ariana Grande‘s “7 Rings” drops Friday … and we’re told Ariana and Co. expect the song will become an anthem for female empowerment … with more than a mention of retail therapy as a cure for […]Continue reading →
Steve Granitz/WireImage Margot Robbie is one of the most in-demand actresses in Hollywood, and yet, the question she keeps being asked is when she’s going to get pregnant. The 28-year-old star is currently on a press tour for her latest movie Mary Queen of Scots where she plays Queen Elizabeth II I alongside Saoirse Ronan, […]Continue reading →